Providing legal advice.
These so-called corporate services are as important as the agreement on the actual deal itself because without them no deal can be achieved. It goes without saying that the corporate service provider one chooses to work with to get things done must be trustworthy and clean.
- Providing legal advice.
- Incorporation and liquidation of companies and commercial entities.
- Issuing the statutory licenses necessary for doing business.
- Merger and acquisition, preparation of related agreements and conducting legal due diligence.
- Registration of names, trademarks and intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Providing legal support on corporate governance and drafting corporate governance rules.
- Arrangement and holding of general assemblies for companies.